We are the Number 1 local and best rated supplier and installer of new and replacement oil combi boilers. An oil-fired combi boiler could save you money by heating cold water from the mains only when hot water is needed. Every year, we install affordable, ultra-efficient oil fired combi boilers across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
As a family-run local business, founded over 20 years ago, we offer the best pricing, fast and personal service and full removal and recycling of your existing oil boiler. Our oil combi boilers come with a 10-year guarantee. As well as being ultra-efficient with conventional heating oil, the combi boilers we install are the only ones currently that can run on Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification, to cut greenhouse gases by 90%. Save £100s – as we will never be beaten on price. We are OFTEC Registered. For a no-obligation quote, please contact us now.
Get a rapid free quote for a new oil combi boiler
Ten reasons to use us to install your oil combi boiler
Here are some reasons why you should use us to install your new or replacement oil-fired combi boiler:
1. Fast, friendly and personal service, which is local to you. Being based locally, we are a family-run father-and-son business with a 20-year reputation for our responsiveness and friendliness. Please read our testimonials.
2. Free site survey. As we are local, we offer a free site survey. By inspecting your oil boiler and its current location, we can check that a new oil combi boiler is the best solution for your needs and determine the best location for it. Contact us to book a free site survey now.
3. No-obligation quote with great pricing. We can quickly provide a free quote with absolutely no obligation, so please give us the opportunity to delight you. We offer the very best prices and will beat any other quote. Contact us for a free quote.
4. The best range of affordable oil combi boilers to choose, which are ultra-efficient, to save money on oil. We offer an extensive range of affordable, highly efficient combi boilers to choose from. We are a preferred installer of Firebird boilers, which offer market-leading Seasonal Efficiency of 97.4%.
5. Full compatibility with Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification. The oil combi boilers we install are currently the only ones commercially available that are 100% compatible with HVO without modification. HVO is 100% fossil fuel free and sustainable, and available in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. Switching to HVO would immediately reduce your emissions by 90%. Read more about HVO.
6. The right type of boiler for your circumstances. By replacing your existing boiler with a new combi boiler means you’ll have an oil boiler that better suits your requirements. Combi boilers, which provides instant hot water only when it is needed, are particularly suited to smaller households and can significantly reduce oil usage.
7. Immaculate, professional installation. We will install your combi boiler to the highest standards, meeting all regulations. We are OFTEC registered. Please read our testimonials.
8. 10-year guarantee. We offer ultra-reliable oil combi boilers that come with a 10-year guarantee so you will have complete peace of mind. We can keep your new oil combi boiler in tip-top condition with our affordable oil boiler servicing.
9. Stress-free removal of your old boiler. We pride ourselves in providing a worry-free, comprehensive service to our customers, which includes correct, environmentally-friendly de-installation of your existing oil boiler.
10. Unrivalled experience. Over the last 20+ years, we have developed substantial experience in the installation of oil boilers, having installed thousands of oil boilers across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. You can rely on us.
11. We are always on hand – day or night. Unlike many of our online competitors, which attempt to provide a nationwide service, we prefer to deliver superior customer service to local customers in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. Being local, we are always on hand – day or night – with our 24-hour 7-day-a-week emergency service to get your oil-based heating system back up and running.
Please book your free, no-obligation site survey now
We install the full range of Firebird oil boilers across East Anglia
Please book your free, no-obligation site survey now
“There’s never been a better time to replace your boiler with an ultra-efficient oil combi boiler- to cut oil consumption and protect the environment. You can rely on us for a professional installation – at an affordable price.”
We are your local oil combi boiler specialist installer
We cover all of Cambridgeshire and East Anglia
We cover all of Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire. Areas we cover include Huntingdon, Peterborough, Oundle, Downham Market, Ely, Wisbech, Cambridge, Mildenhall, Lakenheath, King’s Lynn, St Neots, Kimbolton, Newmarket, Sandy, Biggleswade, Royston, Haverhill, Long Sutton, Market Deeping, Thorney, Whittlesey, Brandon, Mundford, Bury St Edmunds, St Ives, March and Caxton.
WE ARE OFTEC REGISTERED AND ABIDE BY OFTEC’S ROBUST STANDARDS OF COMPETENCE
Why replace your existing oil boiler with an oil combi boiler?
Seize the opportunity to replace your existing oil boiler with a more reliable, ultra-efficient oil combi boiler. You are probably spending a lot more money on oil and unnecessary water heating than you need to. So, start saving money as soon as you have a new oil combi boiler installed! We are happy to carry out an inspection as part of our free site survey. Contact us to book your free site survey now.
Here are some reasons for considering the replacement of your existing oil boiler with a modern oil combi boiler:
- Lower heating oil consumption and instant hot water by only heating the water you need. An oil fired combi boiler offers exceptional efficiency and saves a lot of heating oil by only heating up water on demand. With a combi boiler, you do not need a separate water tank. With no water tank to heat up, oil combi boilers provide hot water instantly – with no waiting time. Central heating systems with a combi boiler generally have less sludge build-up. This is because the water comes directly from the mains rather than being stored in a tank.
- Better efficiency, to reduce oil consumption further. The modern condensing boilers we install are extremely efficient for many reasons. For example, as condensing boilers, they have a large heat exchanger and can recover more heat from condensing vapour. The oil combi boilers we install offer market-leading Seasonal Efficiency of 97.4% – Europe’s most efficient oil-fired boilers. They incorporate cutting-edge German blue flame burner technology. With home heating oil prices at their current levels, a new oil combi boiler will have a dramatic impact on your oil bills. Replacing your existing oil boiler with an ultra-efficient model can save over £20,000.
- Improved reliability with 10-year warranty. It can be awful walking up in a freezing house to find that your oil boiler has not fired up. Say goodbye to such a scenario by opting for a new, ultra-reliable oil combi boiler. Our boilers and installations come with a 10-year guarantee. The oil fired combi boilers we install are constructed from premium grade materials. We strongly recommend that you have your new combi boiler serviced annually to maintain trouble-free operation. We offer affordable oil boiler servicing.
- Future-proof and more environmentally friendly with low harmful emissions. Old oil boilers are a major source of nitrogen dioxide in the environment. The oil combi boilers we install have low NOx emissions, easily exceeding legislative requirements. From September 2018, new legislation placed a stringent limit of 120mg/kWh on nitrogen oxide emission levels. The Firebird boilers that we install have emissions that are half (60mg/kWh) this level. Furthermore, the oil combi boilers we install are the only ones commercially available that can run on Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification. Fossil-fuel-free HVO is already available in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia and would immediately reduce your emissions by 90%. Read about HVO.
- Get a more appropriate oil boiler for your circumstances. Replacing an old boiler gives you the opportunity to reconsider the type of oil boiler, its heating capacity and its location. Please take advantage of our free site survey so we can discuss all the options with you. Contact us to book your free site survey.
- A new oil combi boiler will increase the value of your home. Nothing puts a prospective home buyer off more than an oil boiler on its last legs. A replacement oil combi boiler represents an excellent home improvement. Energy efficiency is always a great selling point when you sell your home in the future. Replacing your boiler is the most profitable home improvement according to GoCompare.
- More effective heating performance. Ensuring that your oil boiler is working at its maximum effectiveness and efficiency means that your home will be more comfortable. Particularly if you have extended your home or increased the number or capacity of your radiators, installing a new boiler with an increased capacity may be worthwhile.
- Improved safety. Professional installation of a modern, high-quality oil combi boiler will avoid any safety concerns that may exist with an old oil-fired boiler. For example, a correctly-installed replacement boiler will eliminate worries about carbon monoxide – a deadly gas that is colourless and odourless. Also, the cold water from an oil fired combi boiler is always safe to drink as it is fed directly from the mains, which may not be the case with water stored in a tank.
If you are not sure whether you should replace your existing oil boiler, and to find out what options are available, book our free, no-obligation site survey now. Contact us now to arrange one.
Free quotes and site surveys with no call-out charges
Contact Paul Braybrooke now
Call 07946 735 691 (24 hrs)
Office: 01353 777 788
Paul Braybrooke Limited, 1, Stewards Lane, Sutton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2NG
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and covering Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire and Bedfordshire
ABOUT PAUL BRAYBROOKE LIMITED
We were founded in April 2000 and Paul Braybrooke Limited was incorporated in September 2003. We are a family father-and-son business, based in Cambridgeshire and serving all of East Anglia. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and personal service.
We are OFTEC registered and abide by OFTEC’s robust standards of competence. We accept BACS bank transfer, cheques, cash and card payments.
Paul Braybrooke Limited
1 Stewards Lane,