We are the Number 1 local and best rated supplier and installer of new and replacement oil boilers. Every year, we install many hundreds of affordable, ultra-efficient oil-fired boilers across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas. Replace your inefficient, old boiler now with an ultra-efficient new boiler and save £100s on oil. We offer the widest range of boilers, from Firebird, Grant, Warmflow and Worcester Bosch.
As a family-run local business, founded over 20 years ago, we offer the best pricing, fast and personal service and full removal and recycling of your existing oil boiler. Our oil boilers come with a 10-year guarantee. As well as being ultra-efficient with conventional heating oil, the boilers we install are the only ones currently that can run on Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification, to cut greenhouse gases by 90%. Save £100s. We are OFTEC Registered. For a rapid no-obligation quote, please contact us now.
Get a rapid free quote for a new oil boiler
Reasons to use us to install your oil boiler
Here are reasons why you should use us to install your new or replacement oil-fired boiler:
1. Fast, friendly and personal service, which is local to you. Being based locally, we are a family-run father-and-son business with a 20-year reputation for our responsiveness and friendliness. Please read our testimonials.
2. Free site survey. As we are local, we offer a free site survey. By inspecting your oil boiler and its current location, we can recommend the best oil boiler solution for your needs and the best location for it. Contact us to book a free site survey now.
3. No-obligation quote with great pricing. We can quickly provide a free quote with absolutely no obligation, so please give us the opportunity to delight you. We offer highly competitive prices and will beat any other quote. Contact us for a free quote.
4. Huge range of affordable oil boilers to choose, which are ultra-efficient, to save money on oil. We offer an extensive range of affordable, highly efficient boilers to choose from, with outputs from 12 kW to 100 kW. We offer oil-fired boilers from all manufacturers, including Firebird, Grant, Warmflow and Worcester Bosch. We are a Preferred Installer of Firebird boilers, which offer market-leading Seasonal Efficiency of 97.4%.
5. Full compatibility with Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification. The oil boilers we install are currently the only ones commercially available that are 100% compatible with HVO without modification. HVO is 100% fossil fuel free and sustainable, and available in Norfolk and East Anglia. Switching to HVO would immediately reduce your emissions by 90%. Read more about HVO.
6. The right type of boiler for your circumstances. We offer different types of oil boiler so, by replacing your boiler, you can select a boiler type that would better suit your requirements. For example, a combi boiler (which provides instant hot water) could be more suited for smaller households. Similarly, an external boiler could free up internal space and reduce noise.
7. Immaculate, professional installation. We will install your oil boiler to the highest standards, meeting all regulations. We are OFTEC registered. Please read our testimonials.
8. Ten-year guarantee. We offer ultra-reliable oil boilers that come with a 10-year guarantee so you will have complete peace of mind. We can keep your new oil boiler in tip-top condition with our affordable oil boiler servicing.
9. Stress-free removal of your old boiler. We pride ourselves in providing a worry-free, comprehensive service to our customers, which includes correct, environmentally-friendly de-installation of your existing oil boiler.
10. Unrivalled experience. Over the last 20+ years, we have developed substantial experience in the installation of oil boilers, having installed thousands of boilers across Norfolk and East Anglia. You can rely on us.
11. We are always on hand – day or night. Unlike many of our online competitors, which attempt to provide a nationwide service, we prefer to deliver superior customer service to local customers in Norfolk and East Anglia. Being local, we are always on hand – day or night – with our 24-hour 7-day-a-week emergency service to get your oil-based heating system back up and running.
Please book your free, no-obligation site survey now
We offer the best range of oil boilers across Norfolk and East Anglia
Please book your free, no-obligation site survey now
“There’s never been a better time to replace your boiler – to cut oil consumption and protect the environment. You can rely on us for a professional installation – at an affordable price.”
We are your local oil boiler specialist installer
We cover all of Norfolk and East Anglia
We cover Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Lincolnshire. Areas we cover include Cromer, Dereham, Dersingham, Diss, Downham Market, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Heacham, Hunstanton, King’s Lynn, Mundford, Norwich, Outwell, Sherringham, Snettisham, Swaffham, Terrington St Clement, Thetford, Upwell, Weeting, Wells-next-the-Sea, Wisbech and Wymondham.
WE ARE OFTEC REGISTERED AND ABIDE BY OFTEC’S ROBUST STANDARDS OF COMPETENCE
Why replace your existing oil boiler?
The average life expectancy of an oil boiler is up to about 15 years. Seize the opportunity to replace your oil boiler with a more reliable, ultra-efficient model. You are probably spending a lot more money on oil than you need to. So, start saving money as soon as you have a new oil boiler installed! We are happy to carry out an inspection as part of our free site survey. Contact us to book your free site survey now.
Here are some reasons for considering the replacement of your existing oil boiler:
- Better efficiency, to reduce oil consumption. The modern boilers we install are extremely efficient for many reasons. For example, as condensing boilers, they have a large heat exchanger and can recover more heat from condensing vapour. The boilers we install offer market-leading Seasonal Efficiency of 97.4% – Europe’s most efficient oil-fired boilers. They incorporate cutting-edge German blue flame burner technology. With increasing home heating oil prices, a new oil boiler may have a dramatic impact on your oil bills.
- Improved reliability with 10-year warranty. It can be awful walking up in a freezing house to find that your oil boiler has not fired up. Say goodbye to such a scenario by opting for a new, ultra-reliable oil boiler. Our boilers and installations come with a 10-year guarantee. The oil boilers we install are constructed from premium grade materials. We strongly recommend that you have your new oil boiler serviced annually to maintain trouble-free operation. We offer affordable oil boiler servicing.
- More environmentally friendly with low harmful emissions. Old oil boilers are a major source of nitrogen dioxide in the environment. The oil boilers we install have low NOx emissions, easily exceeding legislative requirements. From September 2018, new legislation placed a stringent limit of 120mg/kWh on nitrogen oxide emission levels. The Firebird boilers that we install have emissions that are half (60mg/kWh) this level. Furthermore, the oil boilers we install are the only ones commercially available that can run on Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification. Fossil-fuel-free HVO is already available in Norfolk and East Anglia and would immediately reduce your emissions by 90%. Read about HVO.
- Get a more appropriate oil boiler for your circumstances. Replacing an old boiler gives you the opportunity to reconsider the type of oil boiler and its location. For example, a combi boiler could provide instant access to hot water without the need for a hot water storage tank. This could be highly efficient for smaller households. Situating your oil boiler externally or in a garage or outbuilding could free up much-needed internal space and reduce noise. Please take advantage of our free site survey so we can discuss all the options with you. Contact us to book your free site survey.
- A new oil boiler may increase the value of your home. Nothing may put a prospective home buyer off more than an oil boiler on its last legs. A replacement oil boiler represents an excellent home improvement. Energy efficiency is always a great selling point when you sell your home in the future.
- More effective heating performance. Ensuring that your oil boiler is working at its maximum effectiveness and efficiency means that your home will be more comfortable. Particularly if you have extended your home or increased the number or capacity of your radiators, installing a new boiler with an increased capacity may be worthwhile.
- Improved safety. Professional installation of a modern, high-quality oil boiler will avoid any safety concerns that may exist with an old oil-fired boiler. For example, a correctly-installed replacement boiler will eliminate worries about carbon monoxide – a deadly gas that is colourless and odourless.
If you are not sure whether you should replace your existing oil boiler, and to find out what options are available, book our free, no-obligation site survey now. Contact us now to arrange one.
Other pages you may be interested in:
Free quotes and site surveys with no call-out charges
Contact Paul Braybrooke now
Call 07946 735 691 (24 hrs)
Office: 01353 777 788
Paul Braybrooke Limited, 1, Stewards Lane, Sutton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2NG
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and covering Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Lincolnshire.
ABOUT PAUL BRAYBROOKE LIMITED
We were founded in April 2000 and Paul Braybrooke Limited was incorporated in September 2003. We are a family father-and-son business, based locally and serving all of Norfolk and East Anglia. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and personal service.
We are OFTEC registered and abide by OFTEC’s robust standards of competence. We accept BACS bank transfer, cheques, cash and card payments.
Paul Braybrooke Limited
1 Stewards Lane,