We are the local Number 1 supplier and installer of replacement oil tanks across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas. We install oil tanks from all manufacturers at the best prices, saving you £100s. Every year, we install many hundreds of high-quality oil tanks of every shape and size – from 900 to 20,000 litres – to premises across Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Rutland, Bedfordshire and Lincolnshire. We install Watchman Sonic gauges at no extra cost. For a free no-obligation quote, please contact us now.
As a family-run business, with a history of over 20 years, we offer fast and personal service, professional installations, 10-year guarantees and full removal and recycling of your oil tank. We are OFTEC Approved. Offering free oil transfers and same-day emergency replacements, we won’t be beaten on price.
Get a free no-obligation quote now
Top reasons to use us to replace your oil tank
Here are the top reasons you should choose us to provide you with a new oil tank:
1. Fast, friendly and local service. We are a local, family-run father-and-son business with a 20-year reputation for responsiveness and friendliness to homes and businesses in Northamptonshire and surrounding counties. We’re proud to be the highest rated oil tank installation company, with more 5* Google reviews than any other local heating company. Please read our testimonials.
2. Free site survey. As we are local, we offer a free site survey. By inspecting and measuring the location where the proposed oil tank will be installed, we can recommend the best oil tank solution for your needs and ensure it meets regulatory requirements. Contact us for a free site survey.
3. No-obligation quote with the best price. We can quickly provide a free quote with absolutely no obligation, so please give us the opportunity to delight you. We offer highly competitive prices, typically saving you £100s. Contact us now to get your free quote.
4. Best range of oil storage tanks to choose from. We offer the full range of heating oil tanks from Atlantis, Harlequin, Deso, Tuffa Tanks, Carbery, Atlas and Kingspan. We install single-skin and bunded plastic oil tanks, ranging in size from 650 to 15,000 litres and in different colours. We offer a selection of steel oil tanks, from 900 to 20,000 litres. For maximum placement flexibility, we also install slimline and fireproof tanks.
5. Immaculate, professional installation. We will install your oil tank to the highest standards, meeting all regulations. We are OFTEC registered. We know how vital correct installation is, and the importance of getting the base right. All our concrete bases are installed by our own recommended local builder.
6. Remote monitoring provided free. All our installations come with a remote all-tank Watchman Sonic gauge allowing your oil level to be monitored inside your home or office. This means you will never run out of oil and you can say goodbye to braving the weather to measure your oil tank level outside. For more information, read our Guide to the Watchman Sonic.
7. You don’t need to wait until your oil tank is empty. We offer a free oil transfer service using our special mobile tanks, so that we can store any remaining oil and transfer it to your new tank after it has been fitted.
8. Ten-year guarantee. We offer top-of-the-range oil tanks, which come with a 10-year guarantee to give you complete peace of mind.
9. Stress-free removal of your old tank. We pride ourselves in providing a worry-free, comprehensive service to our customers, which includes correct, environmentally friendly de-installation of your existing oil tank. We provide full removal and recycling of your old oil tank. We will also transfer any oil from your old oil tank to your new tank free of charge, so you don’t need to wait until you’ve emptied your tank before getting a replacement.
10. Unrivalled experience. Over the last 20+ years, we have developed unrivalled experience in the installation and de-installation of oil tanks, having installed many thousands of oil tanks across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas. You can rely on us.
11. We are always on hand – day or night. Unlike many of our online competitors, which attempt to provide a nationwide service, we prefer to deliver superior customer service to local customers. Being local, we are always on hand – day or night – with our emergency oil pump services to stop oil tanks from leaking. You can rely on us for out-of-hour emergencies.
Please book your free, no-obligation site survey now
We’ll provide a free inspection of your oil tank, to avoid harmful leaks. Oil tanks are vulnerable to wear and we can provide a replacement oil tank at the best prices.
Replacement oil tanks across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas
We cover Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Rutland and Bedfordshire. Areas we cover include Barnwell, Burton Latimer, Brigstock, Burton Latimer, Cranford St Andrew, Corby, Elmington, Finedon, Fotheringhay, Geddington, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough, Isham, Islip, Kettering, Nassington, Oundle, Polebrook, Raunds, Rushden, Stanwick, Thrapston, Titchmarsh, Wellinborough, Woodford and Wollaston.
As your local oil tank specialist, please get in touch
We install the widest range of oil tanks across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas
We'll inspect your existing oil tank for free
WE ARE OFTEC REGISTERED AND ABIDE BY OFTEC’S ROBUST STANDARDS OF COMPETENCE
Why replace your existing oil tank?
Typically, an oil tank will last up to about 20 years. Oil tanks are vulnerable to wear, particularly over the winter months. If your oil tank is old, we are happy to carry out an inspection as part of a free site survey.
Here are some reasons for considering replacement of your existing oil tank:
- An existing tank is leaking. Oil leaks can prove expensive (as oil you have paid for is being wasted) and are environmentally harmful. If you are using oil faster than necessary, we are happy to inspect your tank as oil leaks may have gone unnoticed.
- Oil may be being contaminated by trapped moisture, sediment and sludge that have accumulated over many years. Feeding this to an oil boiler is not the recipe for efficiency or reliability.
- There are signs of distortion or bulging, indicating a major structural problem.
- There is damage or changes to the oil tank’s supporting base, possibly because it was incorrectly installed. Installation of a new oil tank provides the opportunity to build an effective, solid base.
- The level gauge is no longer working, so it is no longer possible to measure the oil level. Our new oil tanks come with remote oil level monitoring included, so you’ll never run out of oil or never need to go outside to measure the oil level in bad weather.
- An existing tank is rusting or is an eyesore. Old oil tanks, particularly if not appropriately positioned, can be an eyesore. Installation of a new oil tank with improved aesthetics provides an opportunity to review positioning. Take advantage of our free site survey when we’ll discuss all the options with you.
- An old oil tank may devalue your home since prospective buyers may be put off your property and worry about replacement costs and hassle. Replacing an oil tank that has seen better days may be a cost-effective home improvement.
- An existing tank has insufficient capacity. Investing in a larger oil tank means you won’t have to fill up so often. Oil prices tend to fluctuate significantly. The bigger your oil tank, the more scope you have for buying and stocking oil at the best price. Often oil prices in summer are significantly cheaper than in winter. Buying at the right time can make oil-fired heating surprising affordable.
If you are not sure whether you should replace your existing oil tank, and to find out what options are available, book our free, no-obligation site survey. Contact us now.
If you would like more information, including what type of oil tank may be best, placement guides and Building Regulations requirements, visit our guides:
Book a free site survey or get a quote for a new oil tank
Contact Paul Braybrooke now
Call 07946 735 691 (24 hrs)
Office: 01353 777 788
Paul Braybrooke Limited,
1, Stewards Lane,
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and serving Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Rutland and Bedfordshire
ABOUT PAUL BRAYBROOKE LIMITED
We were founded in April 2000 and Paul Braybrooke Limited was incorporated in September 2003. We are a family father-and-son business, based locally and serving households across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and personal service.
We are OFTEC registered and abide by OFTEC’s robust standards of competence. We accept BACS bank transfer, cheques, cash and card payments.
Paul Braybrooke Limited
1 Stewards Lane,