We provide affordable power flushing across Cambridgeshire to cost-effectively clean and improve your central heating system. By dislodging and removing sludge, limescale and debris from your radiators and pipes, you can significantly reduce your heating bills, improve heating performance, and avoid costly, early replacement of your boiler, radiators and pipes. If not removed from central heating systems, limescale, sludge and debris accumulate in radiators, pipes and boiler heat exchangers, leading to heating inefficiency, premature failure and expensive replacement.
As a family-run local business in Cambridgeshire, founded over 20 years ago, we offer the best pricing and fast and personal service. We will never be beaten on price. For a no-obligation power flushing quote, please contact us now.
Get an instant free quote for a power flush
Benefits of power flushing
Here are some reasons why you should have your central heating system power flushed:
1. Reduced heating costs. Your central heating system will work much less efficiently when your boiler, radiators and pipes are clogged up with sludge, rust and limescale. This means that you will pay more to heat your home. According to Which?, research by independent company Enertek International has found that a sludged heating system can increase bills by 25%.
2. Improved heating through elimination of radiator cold spots. Sludge build-up in radiators results in cold spots. By cleaning out individual radiators with our power flushing machine, we safely remove all the dirty sludge, which will ensure they will produce the most heat possible and operate at maximum efficiency. Improving the circulation of water within a heating system means that radiators will heat up more quickly.
3. Avoidance of boiler breakdowns and premature replacements. A clogged boiler can cause breakdowns. According to British Gas, 87% of boiler breakdowns are due to dirty water in a heating system. If sludge is not regularly removed, it can cause unrepairable damage to the boiler’s heat exchanger, which would require expensive replacement. With power flushing, you can prevent boiler cut-outs and loud banging noises (known as kettling) caused by blockages.
4. Reliable hot water. Limescale and corrosion debris can reduce the flow of hot water to a trickle with a combi boiler. Power flushing usually restores hot water flows to those of a new heating system.
5. Improved life of your boiler, radiator and pipes by many years. By removing highly-damaging sludge, limescale and corrosion debris, particularly on a regular basis, you can prolong and maximise the life of your boiler, radiators and pipework. As the complete replacement of a full heating system can cost many thousands of pounds, power flushing is money well spent.
6. Improved cleaning compared with a gravity flush. A gravity flush involves draining the water in a radiator system and replacing it with new clean water. According to Which?, a power flush is much more effective at removing sludge from a central heating system. This is because our specialist equipment can better dislodge harmful debris and limescale.
Get your no-obligation power flushing quote now
“Power flushing your central heating system is one of the cheapest ways to reduce heating bills and prolong the life of your boiler, radiators and pipework. Based locally, we offer the best service, using the latest specialist equipment, and we won’t be beaten on price.”
Your local central heating power flushing specialist
We cover all of Cambridgeshire and East Anglia
We cover all of Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire. Areas we cover include Huntingdon, Peterborough, Oundle, Downham Market, Ely, Wisbech, Cambridge, Mildenhall, Lakenheath, King’s Lynn, St Neots, Kimbolton, Newmarket, Sandy, Biggleswade, Royston, Haverhill, Long Sutton, Market Deeping, Thorney, Whittlesey, Brandon, Mundford, Bury St Edmunds, St Ives, March and Caxton.
Why use us to power flush your central heating system?
Here are reasons why you should use us to power flush your heating system:
1. Fast, friendly and personal service, which is local to you. Based locally in Cambridgeshire, we are a family-run father-and-son business with a 20-year reputation for our responsiveness and friendliness. We are delighted to be the best rated heating company in East Anglia. Please read our testimonials.
2. No-obligation quote with the best pricing. We can quickly provide a free quote with absolutely no obligation, so please give us the opportunity to delight you. We offer highly competitive prices and will beat any other quote. Contact us for a free quote.
3. Immaculate, professional power flushing. We use the very latest power flushing machines to achieve the most effective cleaning and declogging of your central heating system. We will treat your home with utmost respect, ensuring a neat job without damage.
4. Unrivalled experience. Over the last 20+ years, we have developed substantial experience in installing and maintaining thousands of central heating systems across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. You can rely on us.
5. We are always on hand – day or night. Unlike many of our online competitors, which attempt to provide a nationwide service, we prefer to deliver superior customer service to local customers in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. Being local, we are always on hand – day or night. We will never let you down.
Get your free, no-obligation quote now
What happens with a power flush and how long does it take?
A power flush provides a deep clean of your central heating system, removing harmful sludge and debris. We use a professional power flushing pump with a three-step chemical process to thoroughly clean your radiators, pipes and boiler. We replace the initial dirty sludge with clean water that has been treated with an effective inhibitor to prevent future rusting.
Our power flushes usually take a full day as we need to drain your heating system down and give your system an adequate clean to remove deposits. We get rid of the waste down an outside drain. You’ll be up and running with a much more efficient heating system the same day.
We recommend power flushing your central heating system every five years to keep your system in tip-top condition and maximise its efficiency.
For more information, or to get a no-obligation quote, please contact us now.
Contact your local power flushing specialist now
Contact Paul Braybrooke now
Call 07946 735 691 (24 hrs)
Office: 01353 777 788
Paul Braybrooke Limited, 1, Stewards Lane, Sutton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2NG
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and covering Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire and Bedfordshire
ABOUT PAUL BRAYBROOKE LIMITED
We were founded in April 2000 and Paul Braybrooke Limited was incorporated in September 2003. We are a family father-and-son business, based in Cambridgeshire and serving all of East Anglia. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and personal service.
We are OFTEC registered and abide by OFTEC’s robust standards of competence. We accept BACS bank transfer, cheques, cash and card payments.
Paul Braybrooke Limited
1 Stewards Lane,