We supply and install new and replacement radiators in homes across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia, significantly reducing energy bills. Typically, new radiators double the heating efficiency of ageing radiators. With today’s energy prices, that makes radiator replacement one of the most profitable home improvements you can make. We supply and install a huge range of radiator types and sizes, including ultra-stylish designer radiators. We won’t be beaten on price.
Based in Cambridgeshire, we offer same-day installation and pride ourselves on our responsiveness, immaculate installations and friendliness. We install energy-saving thermostatic radiator valves at no extra cost. For a no-obligation quote, or to arrange a free site survey, please contact us now.
Get a rapid free quote now
Why use us to install new and replacement radiators?
Here are ten reasons why you should use us to install new or replacement radiators:
1. Local, friendly and personal service. Based in Cambridgeshire, we are a friendly father-and-son family business that is dedicated to supporting households in the area with our responsiveness, best prices and professional, neat radiator installations.
2. Instant no obligation quotes and free site surveys. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness. We provide quotes very quickly – with absolutely no obligation. We also offer free site surveys so that you can be sure of choosing radiators that best meet your specific requirements. Contact us now.
3. Huge choice of radiators. Not being tied to any individual radiator manufacturer, we offer the broadest range of radiator models, types, styles, colours and capacities (as described below). With access to a wide range of radiator manufacturers, we’re able to identify those offering the best performance and value for money.
4. The best prices. Whether you are looking for affordable conventional radiators or super-stylish designer radiators, we always offer the best prices. We won’t be beaten on price.
5. Guaranteed heating bills savings. We spend a lot of time comparing the performance of available radiators so we can install the most energy-efficient models that will significantly lower your heating bills (while keeping you warm).
6. Professional, neat radiator installations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our radiator installations. We will treat your home with respect and leave it tidy.
7. Over 20 years of experience. Founded more than 20 years ago, we have installed many hundreds of radiators across Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties.
8. We are the highest rated heating company in East Anglia. We are proud of the customer service we provide and our reputation. Many of our customers have used us for more than ten years. We are the highest rated heating company on Google. Read our testimonials.
9. Removal of old radiators. You can rest assured that your old radiators will be neatly removed and recycled as part of our service.
10. We are always there for you. Being local, we deliver same-day installation to our customers in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We are on hand – day or night – with our 24-hour 7-day-a-week service. You can always rely on us.
Book your free, no-obligation site survey now
We supply and install a huge range of radiators across Cambridgeshire
Every year, we supply and install hundreds of radiators – of all types and sizes – to homes across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. If you are looking for replacement radiators, you don’t need to be limited by the type, style and size of the radiators that you are replacing. We supply and install:
- Modern and traditional radiators, so you can choose the perfect radiators to fit with your house style, furnishings and colours.
- Ultra-efficient radiators, to significantly reduce your heating bills. We install radiators with the very best heating efficiency possible, which are sure to substantially outperform the radiators being replaced.
- Single-panel, double-panel and triple-panel radiators, so you can boost heat output and heat a room up quickly without having to install additional radiators.
- Column radiators, which give off more heat than a conventional radiator given their larger surface area.
- Designer radiators, if you are looking for something different. We offer hundreds of stunning radiator designs that will transform your home – without compromising on heat output or efficiency.
- Vertical radiators, with a wide range of tall, slim radiators in chrome, black, white and many more colours. Because they run from floor to ceiling, they can be squeezed into smaller spaces.
- Towel radiators, to make your bathroom a warm and cosy place, while giving you the luxury of dry, warm towels!
- Cast iron radiators, which are extremely well built and stronger than conventional radiators. They provide a distinctive charm and perfectly suit restoration projects and homeowners seeking a traditional feel.
- Flat panel radiators, which provide an attractive, minimalist look that appeal to many of our customers. These are impressively thin and fit tightly against a wall. Despite their small size, flat panel radiators can be more efficient than conventional radiators.
- Stainless steel radiators, which are excellent heat conductors so heat up quickly. They also retain heat for a long time.
- Aluminium radiators, which heat quickly, use less energy and use less water, as aluminium is a great conductor.
- Mirror radiators, making the best use of available space by combining two desirable functions, while brightening up your room. They are perfect in rooms with low natural light.
- Space saving radiators, providing a great solution in small bedrooms, WCs and utility rooms. With radiator types of all shapes and sizes, we relish the challenge of proposing the best radiator solution whatever your challenges.
- Radiators disguised with covers or cabinets. We realise that whatever radiators look like, some people just don’t want them to be visible. So, we also supply and install radiators with covers and grilles, and in dedicated cabinets – all without significantly degrading heating output or efficiency.
Book your free, no-obligation site survey now
“There’s never been a better time to replace your radiators to significantly cut heating bills. You can rely on us for a professional installation at the best price. Get a free no-obligation quote now.”
We are your local specialist radiator installer
We cover all of Cambridgeshire and East Anglia
We cover all of Cambridgeshire and also Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire. Areas we cover include Huntingdon, Peterborough, Oundle, Downham Market, Ely, Wisbech, Cambridge, Mildenhall, Lakenheath, King’s Lynn, St Neots, Kimbolton, Newmarket, Sandy, Biggleswade, Royston, Haverhill, Long Sutton, Market Deeping, Thorney, Whittlesey, Brandon, Mundford, Bury St Edmunds, St Ives, March and Caxton.
Why replace your existing radiators?
Installing new or replacement radiators provide substantial benefits for most households, particularly those looking to reduce their heating costs. Here are the main benefits:
New radiators are much more efficient, warmer and will significantly reduce your heating bills. Over the years, radiator performance has improved massively in response to performance regulations and advancements. Modern radiators channel hot water much more efficiently; the hot water comes into contact with more radiator space while using less water. Typically, a new radiator can be twice as efficient as a 20-year-old equivalent. Over time, metal pipes and radiators in your heating system rust, with sludge building up in your radiators, which diminishes heating performance and efficiency. In general, reduced heating bills will quickly cover the cost of replacement radiators.
New radiators add up to £10,000 to the value of your home. On top of substantial reductions in annual heating costs, new radiators will add value to your home. Experts from We Buy Any House have said that replacing your old radiators for stylish new efficient ones can add up to £10,000 to the value of your home. That makes radiator replacement one of the most profitable home improvements you can make.
To remove rusty, leaking or unsightly radiators. If your radiators look past their best, or are showing signs of rust, replacing them with new, stylish radiators will make a huge difference to the look of your home. Leaving radiators to deteriorate further will increase heating costs, reduce heating performance and potentially damage your heating system. Leaking radiators can cause significant damage to carpets and flooring and surrounding areas, which could be very expensive to fix.
New radiators are compatible with, and maximise performance from, your existing boiler, while being futureproof. You don’t need to replace your existing boiler to get substantial benefits from new radiators and some households choose to replace their radiators rather than replace their boiler. By improving heating output and efficiency, replacement radiators will extract the best performance from your boiler and potentially extend its life. Upgrading your boiler (at the same time or at a future date) will, of course, achieve even better heating performance and bill savings. Installing highly efficient radiators will also ensure compatibility with new types of heating in the long term, such as air source heat pumps.
Replacing radiators gives you a fresh start to optimise your heating system. Rather than having to put up with an old radiator configuration that no longer fits your needs, you have the opportunity to optimally configure your radiators to better meet your current and future needs. You can choose radiator designs and types that suit your own style and home furnishings. You can upgrade heating capacities in cold rooms or reduce capacities in overheated rooms. You can add additional functions, for example, by installing towel radiators.
We provide thermostatic valves at no extra charge. Thermostatic valves help you to minimise heating bills by controlling the heat output of your radiators. They ensure a comfortable temperature and avoid over-heating a room. They make it easy to turn radiators off or down in rooms that are unoccupied. We provide thermostatic valves with all the radiators we supply and install at no extra charge. We can also add smart thermostatic valves if desired, to fit with a smart thermostat, for example.
With such compelling benefits, we urge you to consider replacing radiators while heating bills are so high – as the cost savings are now higher than ever. For more information, a no-obligation quote or to arrange a free site survey, please contact us now.
Free quotes and site surveys
Contact Paul Braybrooke now
Call 07946 735 691 (24 hrs)
Office: 01353 777 788
Paul Braybrooke Limited, 1, Stewards Lane, Sutton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2NG
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and covering Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Lincolnshire and Bedfordshire
ABOUT PAUL BRAYBROOKE LIMITED
We were founded in April 2000 and Paul Braybrooke Limited was incorporated in September 2003. We are a family father-and-son heating business, based in Cambridgeshire and serving all of East Anglia. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and personal service.
We are OFTEC registered and abide by OFTEC’s robust standards of competence. We accept BACS bank transfer, cheques, cash and card payments.
Paul Braybrooke Limited
1 Stewards Lane,