Every year, we install hundreds of replacement oil boilers and oil tanks to households across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Rutland, Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. We are asked regularly for unbiased advice by customers and potential customers, so we have decided to write a number of guides concerned with all aspects of oil heating. With so much conflicting and incorrect information available online, these guides help you save money and make the best decisions. By following our advice, you will be able to achieve the lowest possible cost for oil heating, which continues to be significantly cheaper than alternatives.
Over the coming weeks, we will provide:
- top tips for saving money on oil-fired heating
- the economic case for upgrading an old, inefficient oil boiler, when you can save many thousands of pounds on oil
- information of where and when to buy heating oil to get the cheapest price
- information on fireproof oil tanks, to allow you to place your oil tank almost anywhere
- guidance on oil tanks, in terms of the best type, size and location
- assessment of the true costs and benefits from moving from oil heating to heat pumps
- a guide on the future of oil-fired heating, and when you need to take action.
For more information, or to get in touch, please contact us.