Every year, we install hundreds of replacement oil boilers, oil tanks and radiators to households across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Rutland, Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. We also install smart technologies to reduce heating bills, including smart thermostats and smart radiator valves.
We are asked regularly for unbiased advice by customers and potential customers, so we have decided to write a number of guides concerned with all aspects of oil heating. With so much conflicting and incorrect information available online, these guides help you save money and make the best decisions. By following our advice, you will be able to achieve the lowest possible cost for oil heating, which continues to be significantly cheaper than alternatives.
View our current oil heating guides
Here are our most popular guides:
Top tips to halve your oil heating bills while increasing the value of your home
Replacing your existing oil boiler with an ultra-efficient model can save over £20,000
Replacing your boiler is the most profitable home improvement according to GoCompare
Where and when to buy heating oil to save £100s per year
Power flushing your central heating system can reduce heating bills by 20% according to Which?
A fireproof oil tank allows placement adjacent to buildings and boundaries
Our replacement oil boilers are compatible with Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) without modification to cut greenhouse gases by 90%
Why now is the perfect time to upgrade to an oil combi boiler
Smart thermostats and smart radiator valves can reduce heating bills by 31 to 40% and cut harmful emissions
Replacing radiators can add £10,000 to the value of your home and cut heating bills
Choosing the size, type and placement of an oil tank and the importance of planning regulations
We will continue to provide:
- top tips for saving money on oil-fired heating
- the economic case for upgrading an old, inefficient oil boiler, when you can save many thousands of pounds on oil
- information of where and when to buy heating oil to get the cheapest price
- information on fireproof oil tanks, to allow you to place your oil tank almost anywhere
- guidance on oil tanks, in terms of the best type, size and location
- assessment of the true costs and benefits from moving from oil heating to heat pumps
- a guide on the future of oil-fired heating, and when you need to take action.
For more information, or to get in touch, please contact us.